- We believe being a teacher also means making a difference in child’s life. You will make a difference at Kenilworth!
- At Kenilworth,we believe that teachers matter the most, and we hire only the top 2% of applicants.
- Kenilworth teachers get unlimited support. Their only focus should be on educating their students, not worrying about limited resources.
- Up to $51,000 Starting Salary
- All teachers are provided health, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Kenilworth contributes an amount equal to 5% of an employee’s salary to a 403b retirement plan for all full-time employees, regardless of the employee’s contribution.
- Kenilworth rewards hard-work. Teachers can earn up to $4,000 in bonuses based on academic performance.
- Kenilworth provides teachers with opportunities to grow. Teachers are part of the leadership team and the decision-making process.
- At Kenilworth, teachers don’t teach “blind.” They have all the necessary equipment and resources to make give effective, data-driven instruction.